KORE Private Wealth (KPW) is seeking an analyst in their New York, NY office. This individual is to work directly with a partner/advisors in helping to manage a substantial slate of client relationships. The right candidate will be skilled at understanding the structure of a client’s planning, help to make suggestions for that plan and evaluate and recommend potential investment opportunities appropriate for each pool of capital. Further, the candidate must quickly become familiar with the slate of investments currently offered to KPW clients and be a critical thinker.
The chosen candidates are highly motivated, empathetic, and self-driven individual who can quickly recognize and become familiar with complex investment portfolios and work with the partner/advisors’ team to understand, produce and execute client-ready work in an accurate, complete and reliable way. KPW has a strong, innovative, collaborative, ethical culture. The candidate needs to understand that culture and become an integral part of the KPW family.
Minimum of 5-7 years experience.
- Capable of analyzing and assembling complicated asset allocation proposals (numerous entities, internal and external assets, transitioning portfolios, etc.)
- Fully competent in understanding and discussing all alternative investments
- Learn, understand and work with Addepar and Wealthscape
- Understand and use our eMoney tool and be able to run cash flow analytics
- Proficient in Excel
- Build out custom analytics / commentary
- Proactively share best practices and success stories with peers
- Attends client meetings and be ready to contribute
- Capable of setting up plans to transition portfolios
- Be able to put together a first draft of a client presentation, compiling different pieces of information and building custom slides (outside of Addepar)
- Issue spot in client meetings
- Anticipate client needs as well as the needs of your teammates
- Become expert at articulating the firm’s value proposition
- Team player with excellent people skills
- High level of EQ
- Ability to work seamlessly with the client, partner/advisor and the RM
- Be open to learn from, teach and mentor colleagues